What We've Bought
Below is a list of some of the transactions we have successfully completed.
- A ½ acre petrol filling station in Plymouth on the main A386 Tavistock Road. We bought it as we felt it was suitable for a circa 7,000sf A1 retail roadside development.
- A vacant shop with flat over in Wells, Somerset. We let the shop to a fashion retailer, and then tidied up and sold off the flat on a LLH.
- A shop in Newark let to Next Plc, from whom we took lease surrender. We then relet the unit to another fashion retailer.
- A vacant shop with flat over in Rayleigh, Essex. We got a change of use on the shop to A5 and let it to a fast food retailer. We sold off the flat on a LLH.
- A vacant lock up shop in Newcastle under Lyme which we let to a convenience store operator.
- A pub with some residential on circa 0.7 acres near Dartmouth, Devon. We secured planning for a new residential scheme comprising 7No. residential units.
- Two vacant and adjoining shops in Eastbourne with tenanted offices over. We let one shop to a bookmaker and the other to a local café operator.
- A vacant kitchen showroom & workshop near Bude, Cornwall. We secured a change of use on the workshop to A1 and let the entire building to a convenience store operator.
- A former bank in Sunderland with vacant 1st floor offices. We got a change of use on the bank to A5 and let it to a fast food retailer. We sold off the 1st floor on a LLH.
- A 2 storey furniture showroom with rear workshop in Grays, Essex. We let the ground floor showroom to a convenience store operator, sold off the 1st floor to a local builder for residential conversion, and sold off the rear workshop to an owner occupier.
- A 4 acre former food factory in Evesham, Worcs. We sold this off over a period of time to 3 separate buyers for a mix of trade counter, industrial and motor trade uses.
- A butchers shop in Rickmansworth with tenanted flat over. We got a change of use on the shop to A5 and let it to a fast food retailer. We secured planning to create a 1 bed flat in the loft space, and then undertook the necessary building works to create the additional dwelling, and refurbished the existing flat.
- A 2 storey, partially derelict, building in Rickmansworth. We secured planning to create a 2No. 1 bed flats and 1No. 2 bed flat, together with a ground floor office. We then undertook the development.
- A partially derelict Grade II Listed shop with 2 upper floors in Maldon, Essex. We secured planning to extend the shop at the rear, and create a separate 2 bed flat on the upper floors. We then undertook the development.
Please see the Fees page for details of our fee structure on introductions.